Black & White can be Interesting Too! This look incorporates Black within the Statement Pieces. While the White Wall's and Sofa bring this Soft Element to the Space. | Inspiration Photo including our Bastide Range and & Simonata Sofa | #lovelamaison
BATHROOM TREND 🙌🏼
IN: Bold black bathrooms
OUT: Accent walls
We are here to cater to you and your project’s needs. Our first consultation is free of charge. Thereafter we draft up a budget and fee structure that reflects the project. We would like to get to know you, understand your vision, and successfully execute a stylish space reflecting your individuality.
Christine Margaret Interiors is a residential and commercial interior design firm based in Sydney. Our desire for creating bold, organic and contemporary spaces has earned us a reputation as one of Sydneys top design companies. Whether it’s an individual room, an entire residence, or a commercial building, we work closely with our clients to understand their taste and functional needs.
Please feel free to contact us via email or give us a call at our studio. We look forward to hearing from you. ✨
www.christinemargaretinteriors.com @christine_margaret_interiors ❤️
Shall we start part 2 of the moaning? Let’s call it the encore and make shit a little theatrical because it’s Instagram.
9. I didn’t realise this was so hated but apologising for not being on a story for so long. I didn’t realise how absent you were in my life until you unnecessarily announced your return (then I clicked off you anyway). A couple of things to learn from this. The first being ‘are you f*cking serious!?’. The second being ‘no one on here follows you for that walk home ‘oh I have to tell you this’ as you stand in that same lumpy jumper or apologise for how crap you look. It refers back to my earlier post when I tell you we don’t know you looking any other way - just post the sofa picture and go back to your day job.
10. Unpacking your shopping also being one I missed off. Riddle me this. Either I’m extremely poor and bitter but I only ever see people unpack from Waitrose etc. Not many people shouting about a reduced 15p bag of Christmas chocolate sprouts from Aldi near the end of January?! Also, I don’t care about healthy eating, I’m eating pizza like most nights followed by regret and naked repulsion.
11. I’m not ashamed to say this but collaborations annoy me. It’s only because I’ve never had one. I see it from both sides so this is a tough one without (hopefully) later being called hypercritical. Well done on someone wanting to collab with you, I’m truly and deeply jealous you got some free sh*t. The second part of me wants a shelf to fall down in your kitchen, dinting the floor and smashing everything it had on there for getting free stuff. I don’t think I enjoy seeing other people getting nice things (well it’s rare but a few people I message I’m happy for)
12. Now. This might be unpopular but sharing a story feature to say thank you. The first time I see it I’m like ‘oh wow I didn’t get shared, I’m so bad at this’. The 2nd time the share is shared I just get bored. I’m grateful and everything but JEEZZZUS I can thank you privately and it’ll mean a lot more. .
@PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR #LIVINGCORAL 💗
Looking for a unique furniture piece to bring your space to life?
Let your creativity take control 💗
Your old chair can be reborn into a beautiful, unique and very personal expression of your own style. When you reupholster a piece of furniture, you are released from the constraints of the limited range of fabrics or colours a furniture retailer will have in place: you can have exactly what you like PLUS you’ll be saving environment ✨
www.rarefindstudio.com.au EMAIL OR DM US to freshen up your interior style this NEW YEAR @rarefindstudio 💕 ✨
Our service offers the expertise of our acclaimed Sydney based interior designer Christine Margaret, who works closely with you to source and select personalised styled products for your home. From the big pieces to those extra special touches we do it all. Our products have been developed over time and experience to meet the needs and desires of our clients who seek quality homewares and accessories. We specialise in a stunning collection of bespoke personalised upholstered bedheads, custom made ottomans, chairs, sofas and cushions for the discerning home decorator. We design everything in Australia and custom make in Sydney with our team of expert upholsterers 💕
🦊 • Hebben jullie al eens kennis gemaakt met m’n hondenkind? Dit is Suki, een Shiba Inu en al ruim een jaar onderdeel van ons gezinnetje. Nu ik zwanger ben is hij zó beschermend en ligt hele avonden met z’n koppie tegen m’n buik aan. Heerlijk vind ik dat!🤰🏼 Ik ben zó benieuwd hoe hij straks op de baby reageert. Ik kan alleen maar hopen dat Suki haar beste vriendinnetje wordt! 💛 Alle tips zijn trouwens welkom als het gaat om baby’s en honden? Fijne dag ✨
2 1829 minutes ago
1| MOOD BOARD أولى خطواتنا في رحلة التصميم هي البدأ بلوحة إيحائية تحتوى على مجموعة من الصور التى تعبر عن الأفكار والمنحنى الذي سيتخذه التصميم من حيث الألوان والشعور العام.
When we work with a client on the design of an area we start with inspirational board where we create a digital collage of ideas. This will include:
- Images and designs
- Sketches and illustrations
- Color palette and textures
Starting the design process with a mood board will define the direction of the project and gives our client an idea of the concept.
What do you think of this beautiful Bathroom?
The Moonhori Residence is a concrete home having a bathroom integrating an interesting open-air feature: an outdoor wooden bathtub. The home is designed by @aroundarchitects and is located in Yangpyeong SouthKorea
📷Photos by Jin Hyosook
Repost via @restless.arch
Follow @luxclusivehouse For more. #luxclusivehouse