We Working on FinesSeame St TV# I OWN NO copyright to the Super mairo Bros Video Game Music. FinesSeame St Digital Marketing is a black puppet company created by Tizaino Harris also known as"YardSticc" . The puppet company started after having an conversation about advertising other people's work. After a smoke session while being in a daze thought of this great idea. As he laid there he started having a conversation with the Cookie Monster. During this conversation he thought about bringing the tattoo on his arm come to life. Back in the early 90's there was the character called Teardrop but the name didn't fit well with him so he changed it to GP Gwapo". The name meshed well with every idea he had in mind. FinesSeame St. is the block where GP is from and hangs while he talks about REAL SHIT that goes on in today's world. Get ready for ghetto game teacher for streets, for the hood for the block for the yard, but the whole world will fall in love with FinesSeame St. check out this next big thing on all social media sites. Subscribe to my YouTube channel which will feature different content of videos coming to you soon! #28laboratory#shockingpink#shockingpink#synthwave#awesome#retro#corbyn#retro80s#28laboratory#28laboratory#music#instalike#fashion#tbt#girl#happy#fun#toptags#likeforlike#food#fun#instagood#smile#friends#vestidoscomportados
11. We’re Always Innocent Till Proven Guilty. Nobody should be blamed for doing something until it is proven. When people say we did a bad thing we have the right to show it is not true.
12. The Right to Privacy. Nobody should try to harm our good name. Nobody has the right to come into our home, open our letters, or bother us or our family without a good reason.
13. Freedom to Move. We all have the right to go where we want in our own country and to travel as we wish.
14. The Right to Seek a Safe Place to Live. If we are frightened of being badly treated in our own country, we all have the right to run away to another country to be safe.
15. Right to a Nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.
16. Marriage and Family. Every grown-up has the right to marry and have a family if they want to. Men and women have the same rights when they are married, and when they are separated.
17. The Right to Your Own Things. Everyone has the right to own things or share them. Nobody should take our things from us without a good reason.
18. Freedom of Thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
19. Freedom of Expression. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
20. The Right to Public Assembly. We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights. Nobody can make us join a group if we don’t want to.