All our guesthouses, Lavish Stay, Lagend Stay and Laviana Stay are fully book for Chinese New Year holidays till 7th February. However, 1-2 Feb, only Lagend Stay still available. DM us or whatsapp to 0133386358 for fast booking! Special price will be given for this date! Thank you for your support!
We decided to jump onboard with the Facebook “Ten Year Aging Challenge!” ⏳🌼 This year marks a decade since Jan and Steve became the proud owners of Run of the River Inn & Refuge. It was obviously a gem to begin with, but what a treasure it has been to continue to see it brought to life. From repainting the exterior, developing our own decorating style, custom landscaping, the addition of the Little Chapel of Amazing Grace, and frequent Signature Room updates, we are so proud of the inn you see today. We can’t wait to see how it continues to grow in the coming years.
These photos are such a fun way of looking at how much Run of the River has changed. Do you have any oldies but goodies you want to share?! We’d love to see your photos from a previous visit - please note the year, too!
Hopefully we will see you all in 2019! Let’s celebrate our 10th year as ROTR family 💛
Chicha de piña
2 piñas medianas
250 g de arroz cocido
2 cambures medianos
4 cucharadas de azúcar
5 tazas de agua
Lave cuidadosamente las frutas. Retire la concha del cambur y la piña y pique en trozos pequeños. Lleve a la licuadora y procese junto con agua fría previamente hervida, añada el arroz, el azúcar y vainilla, cuele y sirva bien frío.
Puede usar la concha de la piña para preparar otras bebidas como chicha andina, infusiones y bebidas refrescantes.
Aporte nutricional (1 persona)
Proteínas: 5,6 g
Grasas: 1,3 g
Hidratos de carbono: 87,6 g
0 104 hours ago
The fish are caught, the boat is tied and now it’s time to fire up the Barbie!
Boost yourself with power foods:
1. Power greens: low levels of iodine may lead to weight gain, mood changes and sluggishness. This is why we have to incorporate kelp, kale, bok choy, spinach, parsley, green beans etc.
2. Ginger: aids digestion, calms a upset stomach and treat arthritis. Sources include ginger root tea.
3. Mushrooms: one of the superfoods that helps fight cancer and boost our immune system. Sources include white button, shiitake, portobella etc.
4. Healthy fats: monosaturated and polysaturated are the ones to consume. Sources include fatty fish, avocado, olive oil and nuts (walnuts, pecans and almonds).
5. Beets: carbs give us energy, feed our brain and beets are a natural energy supply packed with healthy carbs, calcium, iron and vitamin A and C.
6. Probiotics: our friendly bacteria army that help us against diseases like irritable bowel syndrome, skin infections, diarrhea, urinary tract infections and certain cancers. Sources include yogurt, kefir, soy beverages, etc.
7. Calcium: repair bones with calcium sources like yogurt, milk, green veggies, nuts and beans, eggs, fatty fish, etc. Incorporate vitamin D to help its absorption.
8. Swiss chard: great source of vitamin C, E, K, fiber, zinc, calcium that helps support healthy bones, reduce inflammation and stress related diseases.
👀 There are many more power and superfoods I just chose to talk about these ones.
@farmerkevinpetrie and our team are thrilled to be growing ingredients from @row7seeds this season! Row7’s vegetables aren’t bread for yields or shelf life but for flavour instead! Stay tuned to see what other seeds we are receiving this year! #innstyle
3 9513 hours ago
Planning a romantic getaway with your spouse for Valentines Day? ❤️ Come to the cottage for some cozy nights by the fireplace and some snuggles 😍 February 1-3 are available to book!! Give us a call today at 330-231-8592
“Keep calm and carry on” ~ some poster I saw once 😂 That shall be my mantra over these coming days and weeks! Thank you for all of your encouraging words and moral support (and great suggestions) on my last post. I can’t tell you how much it means to have this special community here on the ‘Gram! 💗 On a separate note, someone asked me recently what my favorite architectural style is. I honestly can’t answer that question because I appreciate and love so many types of homes. However, if you were to ask me to name a favorite house, the @silas_w_robbins house would have to be at or near the top of the list! It’s just exquisite from every angle. An incredible example of French Second Empire architecture lovingly restored by its previous owners and converted to a B&B. Also, it was featured in a Hallmark film this past December “Christmas on Honeysuckle Lane”. That should tell you how special it is! There are some close ups in my Stories if you would like to see more #wethersfield